Introduction to Textile Designing
DURATION: 6 WEEKS
ELIGIBILITY: 10+2 or EQUIVALENT
NEXT INTAKE: ACADEMIC YEAR 2022
Introduction to Textile Designing Course
Textile Designing is a creative field that involves the process of creating designs, fabrics, printed fabrics, yarns, fibers, dyeing, embroidery, and design development. Textile Designing is a creative field that involves the process of creating designs, fabrics, printed fabrics, yarns, fibers, dyeing, embroidery, and design development. We are all surrounded by fabrics every day in our lives. In this course, you will learn about the different types of fabrics and the processes involved in manufacturing them, including weaving, dyeing, and knitting. This course is important for anyone in the fashion industry and gives you a closer glance at how the industry works.
What You Will Learn
- A reinvention of colors.
- Patterns and designs in fabrics.
- Process of fibres to fabrics.
- Understanding the raw material and their processing.
- Understanding of the Textile and Fashion Industry.
- Learn the formal elements of design in fashion and textiles examples.
- Application of pattern drafting for fashion and clothing.
- Use of digital technology in fashion and textiles.
Have Questions? Request a Call Back
Designers are strategists, communicators, makers and entrepreneurs. We make cool stuff, and we make stuff cool. It’s a great time to join such a multifaceted profession.
Pathway After Introduction to Textile Designing:
- Textile Designer
- Studio Manager
- Textile Blogger
- Product Merchandiser
Industry expert mentors
Annual Fashion Shows