Textile Designing is a creative field that involves the process of creating designs, fabrics, printed fabrics, yarns, fibers, dyeing, embroidery, and design development. Textile Designing is a creative field that involves the process of creating designs, fabrics, printed fabrics, yarns, fibers, dyeing, embroidery, and design development. We are all surrounded by fabrics every day in our lives. In this course, you will learn about the different types of fabrics and the processes involved in manufacturing them, including weaving, dyeing, and knitting. This course is important for anyone in the fashion industry and gives you a closer glance at how the industry works.
Introduction to Textile Designing
When you enter today’s Fashion field, you’re competing with a vast array of talented, experienced professionals. How can you make your mark?
|Name||Introduction to Textile Designing||Library|Notes||Yes|
|Duration||6 Weeks||Lab Classes||Yes|
|Eligibility||+2 from any recognized board or university||Special Batches||Yes|
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- A reinvention of colors.
- Patterns and designs in fabrics.
- Process of fibres to fabrics.
- Understanding the raw material and their processing.
- Understanding of the Textile and Fashion Industry.
- How to select fabrics.
- Learn the formal elements of design in fashion and textiles examples.
- Application of pattern drafting for fashion and clothing.
- Use of digital technology in fashion and textiles.
What our Students are doing?
We at IIFD, look forward to build career instead a one time job for your students. With our 100% Placements Assistance you can see yourself as a
- Textile Designer
- Studio Manager
- Textile Blogger
- Product Merchandiser