Do you love decorating your home? Change it’s appearance often? You love rearranging the furniture and play with your colours of your walls ? And are often appreciated for your new inventions then, you definitely have a good hand as an Interior Decorator.
Your Talent as Interior Decorator can be converted into a bright career by just taking up with Interior Designing Course. Because the only difference that exists between the Interior Decorator and Interior Designer is of Education.
Prerequisites for transforming yourself from Interior decorator to Interior designer :
Before taking up with Interior Designing Profession you should acknowledge yourself with professional requirements and basic expectations from an interior designer.
- Interior designer is basically hired to give your home a sense and comfort of life. In simpler words to convert your house into a lively home by giving the art, colors, fabric, textures, furniture and other fixtures the best possible arrangement.
- You must come out of your comfort zone because the zone of a designer is vast and it is not restricted to only home. Your projects may vary from house to offices, malls, hotels and other public places. Your task would be to give any project assigned a pleasant outlook.
- Your mind should always be ready with latest, trendy and unique designs. You should be creative in your own way.
- You should also keep yourself updated about the current requisites of the interior designing world along with in depth knowledge of the history.
- You must know how to best utilise the available space. It may vary in sizes and shapes from being a store room to airport, But your ideas must not restrict themselves.
If you are still excited to explore more your decorating skills. Go ahead with the career option by getting admission in Interior Designing Institutes where you can get the learnings for your hobbies to convert it into career. You can brush up your skills and get exposure in the world of Interior Designers.
You have a bright career scope in world of designers and numerous opportunities but the advancement highly depends on your education, skills, place and experience.
i pursued my Bachelors in Fashion Designing from here & it was a nice experience with faculties & events, celebrations are conducted so nicely here that everyone tries to be a part of such a cool environment for learning & skills Development. thankyou IIFD. 🙂
i am one of the proven career results of IIFD Chandigarh. Got my right place after degree from here. I will say the good career started institute this is. Thanks a lot for nice opportunities offered to me. !!
Superb Experience!!! my sister actually done some program in fashion deisgning and she started her own boutique after the professional knowledge and skills after the course completion. thankyou..!!
IIFD Institute 4.6 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
courses in fashion designing