Planning a layout for the store’s interior is the first step in designing the dotes interior. The interior of the store influences the purchasing behavior of the costumes to a great extent. In visual merchandising to manipulate the store so that it is more appealing to customers. The shape, Outline of the display are not limited to the Shape of merchandise, but props and fixtures as well.
Store Layout and Visual Merchandising
When you enter today’s illustration field, you’re competing with a vast array of talented, experienced professionals. How can you make your mark?
|Name||Store Layout and Visual Merchandising||Library|Notes||Yes|
|Duration||4 Weeks||Lab Classes||Yes|
|Eligibility||10th or +2 from any recognized board or university||Special Batches||Yes|
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Visual merchandising skills
- Design and types of layout
- Build and create your own retails designs
- Create visual merchandising planograms.
- Understanding of customer flow.
- Floor plans
- Floor plans
- Space Management.
- Improve Merchandising skills.
- Creative Enhancement and Structural Management.
What our Students are doing?
We at IIFD, look forward to build career instead a one time job for your students. With our 100% Placements Assistance you can see yourself as a
- Interior Designer
- Store Manager
- Interior Design Consultant