Store Layout and Visual Merchandising
DURATION: 1 YEAR
ELIGIBILITY: 10+2 or EQUIVALENT
NEXT INTAKE: ACADEMIC YEAR 2023
Store Layout and Visual Merchandising Course
Planning a layout for the store’s interior is the first step in designing the dotes interior. The interior of the store influences the purchasing behavior of the costumes to a great extent. In visual merchandising to manipulate the store so that it is more appealing to customers. The shape, Outline of the display are not limited to the Shape of merchandise, but props and fixtures as well.
What You Will Learn
- Visual merchandising skills
- Design and types of layout
- Build and create your own retails designs
- Create visual merchandising planograms.
- Understanding of customer flow.
- Floor plans
- Space Management.
- Improve Merchandising skills.
- Creative Enhancement and Structural Management.
Have Questions? Request a Call Back
Designers are strategists, communicators, makers and entrepreneurs. We make cool stuff, and we make stuff cool. It’s a great time to join such a multifaceted profession.
Pathway After Store Layout and Visual Merchandising:
- Interior Designer
- Store Manager
- Interior Design Consultant
Industry expert mentors
Annual Fashion Shows